2007年10月21日日曜日

Osaka jyo outside party

After I enjoyed Kyoto with chihiro, I went to Osaka castle for farewell/whatever party.
It was supposed to be Naomi(BT) s farewell. it was actually many people s farewell.

Jessica, the cool AAM ever, said Its gonna be the biggest, and probably the last my company party. anyway, whatever the reason, its always nice to hang out with friends.

We were all broke so we had party outside of Osaka castle.
of course convenience store beers.

We didn't know how many people were coming. Because we just put flayer on some Branch's wall.

but actually many people came. maybe not so many but at least it was more than i expected. which is good.
I was really drunk.
I remembered that Murray called me Gokiburi as usual and kicked him.
but thats all.

I had really fun but actually thats all i remember..... '' fun''.... thats all.

well, Its good. Its all good. Life is beautiful.

0 件のコメント: