2007年10月28日日曜日

Back to my hometown-Tatsuno

I didn't plan to go back to my hometown but since I kinda lost my job and I don't need to work, I have day off everyday. It is sudden holiday.

So, I went back to my hometown.
I actually wanted to go home long time but I could not because I was really busy working and I was very tired to go home. so I didn't go back there like 2 months or maybe 3.

My cousin drove me home. nice.

Oh my god Its very nice to eat my mom's dinner. I love it. It is the best.
nice to see my family, cousins, my dog.
My dog is now 14 or 15 years old. I was happy to see him but at the same time, I was very sad because now he can t see, smell and hear well. He walks funny, He didn't recognize me.

Life is life.

I did almost nothing, just sleep, eat, watching TV, movies.
I could enjoy reading novels which I really wanted to read.
I have not had this relax time long time. I was really refreshed.

and I finally had haircut and said good bye to my long hair.

I love my family. I m glad I am the member of the Itagaki. haha.

0 件のコメント: