2007年10月4日木曜日

Kirin

Kirin=Giraffe
this is the drawing i did at work. since my company went really bad, i ve been so tired listening complaining every single day , all the time, 24/7.
so , while i was on the phone listening complaining from customer, i was scribbling.
i don t know why but i started thinking how strange giraffe is and drawing among non consciousness. It is actually really good giraffe without seeing it.
i am really impressed myself.

after work, i took my first English lesson at Kyobashi. Walker, kyobashi teacher and my friend, emailed me to tell my teacher today is Glenn. but when i went there, my teacher was changed. it was my friend Murray. actually he changed it. Abuse of office. He is titled instructor.
It was fun first lesson but we both felt really weired... haha.

0 件のコメント: