2007年10月9日火曜日

Brownie

Brownie is the bar i often go, but i didn't go there around 1 month.

That is because i am almost broke. Why? because I didn't get paid yet. Payday is every 27th, but now, Its 9Th and i still didn't get paid. I had to borrow some money from my mom.

Well, the owner of this bar, Tamon knew my situation from TV news and newspaper. and he worried about me and emailed me that he can help me for money.But if i won t get paid forever,( i don t wanna think about that way...and I know its impossible though)i can t pay back his money. so i of course said no.

he said '' anyway, come to my bar! one drink is free for you!'' so, i went.

Its always nice to see him and his dog Matsugorou. he is a claver dog and he is always happy to see me. he makes me happy too. so cute.

Tamon's girlfriend and other my bar friends were worried too and they were so nice to me , offered me some help.

everyone was very nice to me. i m glad.

I really hope my company's all staff will be ok soon. especially teachers.

0 件のコメント: