2007年10月3日水曜日

280


280, its the Izakaya( japanese style bar).
the actual name is Torikizoku, but all menu is 280 yen, so all my friends call it ''280''.

Yachna, the brand new teacher, gathered all Kuzuha members to drink.
She is young, cute, really powerful girl.
recently, we only talk about our company. because our company faces to a big problem which was caused by stupid president.
and one of my branch s teacher quit today without saying good-bye . no respect. he actually lied to me and i was very upset. i wasn't angry but really sad because i worked with him almost 1 year together and i thought he is my friend.
Its really OK to quit , i understand that. everybody is very worried. i didn't get paid yet.
but at least i wanted him not to lie to me.

anyway life is life.
sometime it sucks.

0 件のコメント: