2007年10月17日水曜日

Mission Possible : Save Walker & Naomi's Bye bye small get together


My friend Walker is now broke because of our F company.
He can t eat because they didn't pay for us.
not only teachers, also Japanese staff didn't get paid 3weeks now.

So, I m almost broke but I m still OK. I have some saved money plus my parents helped me for money.
Anyway, I delivered some food to him.

I hope that was enough for him for a while. maybe it lasts only few days though.
I didn't know what spice or seasoning he has so i bought something that can cook without spice or anything.
I hope all teachers will be OK, teachers are more fucked up than Japanese staff. Because Japanese staff can live without VISA and we have family in same country even they live really far away from us like my family.
I feel very very sorry to teachers who has to leave Japan even they really want to stay in Japan...

I m so sad to see them leaving...

and yes, Naomi of course. She is the one of them who has to leave Japan.
Today, after i met Walker, I went to Kyobashi 380 Izakaya for her small farewell. Today was her last day for work.

Naomi, Murray, Vince(oh my god i haven t seen him ages!), Mark and Peter were there.
all Kyobashi teachers and one Japanese from other branch. kinda strange. haha.

Everybody finished eating when i arrived so I just had one beer and small rice.

So sad she is leaving. I hope i can see her someday in Japan or Australia.
Good luck.

0 件のコメント: