2007年10月15日月曜日

Fucked up situation

Today, Shiomi san came to my branch.

He works in the embassy in Moscow and he just came back to Japan 1 week to see his family. He looks like gang or yakuza. maybe he is.
i don t know.
but he is a very nice guy and He remembered I wanted Matroska for souvenir. That USA president Matroska is so cool.
I was joking about souveir and I forgot i said that but he remembered!
Even today was the 2nd day i met him though. crazy. nice guy.

It was a long day today. other branch s manager mistook schedule and I was supposed to have help staff working with me but he forgot and I had to work 10am to 9pm alone. very angry. he didnt even say sorry.

and I had to yell at my boss today. because I heard he was talking shit about staff behind us. what an asshole.
he was upset and angry at me now.
i m sure i m 100% right. whatever.
i almost lost my pacience. maybe i already lost it today.
Our company is now totally fucked.
I am very sorry to students and teachers.
I hope everyone can survive.
Many students are upset and angry but also
many students worried and brought cake, chocolate, manjyu etc. ARIGATOU.
James→I hope you ll be ok and can find a good job.
Kevin, Dave→you made a right decision!
Hirakata teachers→be pacient! Jeremy isn t that bad.
Walker→Furikake is not so healty. I will bring some food. good people!
Kuzuha teachers→Thank you so much for your help.I love you guys.
All japanese staff i like→Ganbarou ne!
and Tomoko( japanese staff who works with me)→I am SO happy to work with you. I can t survive this situation without you.

1 件のコメント:

Vending Machine Man さんのコメント...

ganbatte miho. you're a champion.--walker