2008年1月6日日曜日

Odaiba day

Ryo and I went to Odaiba today. Very beautiful weather. nice day for day trip.
We just chilled outside by beach a long time. nice relax time.
We went around adaiba and went Fuji TV building.

we entered panel game show , It was really fun. some quiz was difficult.

I didnt know Odaiba and my place is very close, only next station.

after enjoyed Odaiba, James came to Shinagawa to see us so Ryo, James and I had dinner in Dennys. We all didnt feel like drinking.

and I found out that I can see Tokyo Tower from Shinagawa station. Its really cool.

I had fun today but miss Osaka.


2 happy IMOs


2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I'm happy that you have finally admitted that you are IMO.

Ryo is that dude. That guy is great. Was happy I had to sit next to him and his wife at Sachiko's wedding party. Good people, great dude. Miss him a lot. Funny he likes the cabaret. Next time I see dude I'm going to invite him to the REAL Kyobashi.

Oh yeah: LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
----Uo-Ka-

匿名 さんのコメント...

haha, thanks walkman, i miss u imo in kyobashi.