2008年1月5日土曜日

First Weekend in Tokyo.

Night View from Tokyo Tocho
It was crazy beautiful.

I had to go to hospital with a co worker I met yesterday. He lives sooooo close to my apartment. He s really nice guy.

after we went to hospital, He showed around Shinagawa Station, how to work to Shinagawa to rakuten Office, Little Shotendai, Shrine, Temple, Good view point....

picture is Shinagawa Shrine.


very kind man.

We had good lunch in his favorite place. good time.


then I went to Shinjyuku with Ryo.

My first time Shinjyuku in my life. I couldnt believe why I didnt go there even I came to Tokyo many times before.

We had dinner at Little Spoon(curry restaurant)at 歌舞伎町Kabuki cho. Ryo was almost dying, too spicy. it was funny.

Ryo showed me many places in Shinjyuku. ( he likes to go to キャバクラ haha)
We went to 東京都庁Tokyo Tocho , night view was just GREAT!

then Ryo's friend called him and said they are in Shinjyuku near us and drinking so We went there joined them.

That Ryo's friends were Nova staff before too. worked in Head office.
They were really fun, nice guys. new Tokyo friends. yeeey!
Today was very LONG day but very fulfilled. nice time.

0 件のコメント: