2008年1月4日金曜日

First day of Rakuten

↑経費むだ。

my office is really close to my place. next station but I actually can work there.
Its far when I work though.
I was a little bit nervous.
It was just first day of training and Shinnenkai.
met Rakuten President Mikitani san.
and fuckin some Governor s speech 2 hours. really bored.
and drunk Beer and Sake for free. Asahi super dry wasn t cold at all. not cool.
Its cool that they offer staff free breakfast and lunch.
but there are many wasting things and here is kinda smell like Nova.. I mean I wonder how long this company last.
I met 3 ex Nova staff today. I couldnt find Osaka office s staff.
They are really nice.
One is kinda bossy( still nice though, NOVA manager type), One is ok, One is VERY beautiful. I couldnt stop staring at her. haha.

VERY tired.

0 件のコメント: